Friday, September 19, 2014

How to Survive a Sharknado and Other Unnatural Disasters

Learn the keys: 
Fight Back When Monsters & Mother Nature Attack! 


 If you like science fiction, your going to love this book!  It's entertaining and fun for adults and my kids alike!  Looking back to the past week, I wish I would have recorded my boys initial reactions when I began reading over this book to them - everyone was hysterically laughing.  It sparked quite the imaginary play with my 7 and 11 year old with their action figures.  (They even created their own version of a sharknado with their lego sharks and people).  With every page turned, even I got a chuckle.  This book touched base on all the major sci-fy charters with a few unnatural disasters to go along with it. 

 I give it up to the author Andrew Sharffer, he is witty.  He put these scenarios together with humor and yet logical plans of action should an 'Anthemic' spring upon us.  I also now know how to identify, study, avoid and survive a Sonehenge Apocalypse.  Should I get thirsty, I even now have a recipe to make Four Horsemen, Nuclear Rainbow and Apocalypse Now.  Even though it's the end of the world, you must be twenty-one and older to drink in the United States.  Drinking ages very elsewhere.  Always designate a driver and drink responsibly.
  
  Without giving the whole book away, this was a great, read.  It would make the perfect gift for the Syfy addict, pepper, survivalist, or the every day tin foil hat wearing love in your life.

  And remember when you see a Sharknado coming your way...Grap A Chainsaw!  :D

  * This was not a paid for post, I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.  Opinions are my own. 


So what have you been reading lately?








No comments:

Post a Comment