Monday, June 30, 2014

20 Different Ways to Say - Happy Birthday America!

Land of the Brave, Hungry & Crafty!  





  Here is a picture of the Patriotic Table Cloth I made for picnicking with my boys (we love using it year round!).  This one I actually hand stitched tightly together while my sewing machine was down, and it's held up all year long.  It's light weight and easy to fold up to store in my picnic basket while filling her up!  :D



For the centerpiece, I used an old blue bottle that I use for a vase, and found these really cute wispy red, white & blue decoration.  The handkerchiefs I've sewn together in a pattern.  The total project cost me $9.00 for material (plus my time).  Considering its our favorite tablecloth, it was well worth it.  


Let me know what you think of the Patriotic Table Cloth I made, I will also be selling them on my Etsy Shop Coffman's Creations as well ...below are some other amazing Red, White & Blue themed crafts & recopies for you.





CLICK HERE to head over to get your recipe!  


You can make this adorable little American Flag Bean Pin for a gift for everyone on your list.  Especially fun for parade time! - get your tutorial by clicking Rockabyparents.com to heading over!


Try some red white and blue popcorn balls!  CLICK HERE to head over to Thrifty Jinxy for your tutorial.


 Look at these amazing homemade banners!  Get the how to by CLICKING HERE to find Hope in Every Season.  -She is such an inspiration to me!  While you're there, check out another great idea:
CLICK HERE to get recipe

CLICK HERE for another amazing red/white/blue snack recipe.  
This one is given to us by Loving Life and Living on Less.
Breakfast Parfait
Easy Red, White, and Blue Treats
by Cha Ching on a Shoe String 
Red, White & Blue Muffin Recipe by
Farm Fresh Feasts 
ERE to head ove
r to Jinxykids to down
load your free printable!

CLICK HERE to get the fourth of July Tutorial with pinwheels tutorial by Ang Sails The 7 C's

CLICK HERE for the tutorial on how to make these cute little treat boxes

CLICK HERE for instruction to make these frozen star Popsicle 


CLICK HERE to get directions to make this simple and cute flag print t-shirt!

CLICK HERE to make this fabulous Punch for your big party!

CLICK HERE for this scrumptious mason jar parfait! 

CLICK HERE  for instructions to make this cute decoration out of toothpaste boxes - I can't wait for my boys to make theirs!

CLICK HERE to learn how to make these fruit rockets!  What a healthy way to celebrate!

CLICK HERE to make these yummy 4th of July Waffles!


  I do hope you enjoyed all these found Treats by Tanya, this post contains my Esty site link to my store Coffman's Creations, but all the other sites I was not paid to support - we are just an amazing network of bloggers!  





1 comment: